SiGe:C BiCMOS Technology
IHP Solutions offers industrial customers access to IHP’s powerful SiGe:C BiCMOS technologies, special integrated RF modules and integrated silicon photonics with >60GHz bandwidth photodiodes.
The technologies provide integrated HBTs with cut-off frequencies of up to 500 GHz and are especially well suited for applications in the higher GHz bands for wireless communication or radar applications.
The comprehensive technology offering encompasses:
- SiGe:C BiCMOS technologies in 0.25 µm and 0.13 µm.
- Backend metal layers:
- Number of thin layers: 3 (for 0.25 µm); 5 (for 0.13 µm) thin
- Number of thick layers: 2 (TM1: 2 μm, TM2: 3 μm).
- IHP Design Kits: Cadence-based for mixed signal, ADS-based for high frequency designs
- Comprehensive library of reusable IHP Blocks and IPs for wireless and broadband
- H3P: Additional pnp-HBTs with fT/fmax = 90/120 GHz for complementary bipolar applications
- LBE: Localized Backside Etching to remove silicon locally to improve passive performance
- PIC: Additional photonic design layers together with BiCMOS BEOL layers on SOI wafers
- For more details on technology check IHP’s technology information.
Dr. René Scholz
Phone: +49 335 5625 647